The 78th Golden Globes have arrived. This year is unlike others. The award show has adapted to the pandemic by going virtual. However, this didn’t stop the fashion extravaganza. Here at Cinémoi we’re excited to share our best dressed list!
Ranking at number 12:
I Care Alot actress, Eiza Gonzalez. Dressed in Versace.
11. Sound of Metal nominee, Riz Ahmed. Dressed in Celine.
10. Presenter, Angela Bassett dressed in Dolce & Gabbana.
9. Presenter, Awkwafina dressed in Gucci.
8. The Great nominee, Elle Fanning. Dressed in custom Gucci.
7. Emily in Paris nominee, Lily Collins. Dressed in Saint Laurent.
6. Schitt’s Creek nominee, Dan Levy. Dressed in Maison Valentino.
5. Pieces Of A Woman nominee, Vanessa Kirby. Dressed in Gucci.
4. Mank Actress, Amanda Seyfried. Dressed in Oscar de la Renta.
3. Borat Subsequent Moviefilm nominee, Maria Bakalova. Dressed in Armani.
2.One Night In Miami director, Regina King. Dressed in Louis Vuitton.
1. The Queen’s Gambit nominee, Anya Taylor-Joy. Dressed in Dior Haute Couture.