Watch the teaser for the 2016 CFFAs hosted by Orny Adams (Teen Wolf) and Ally Landry (Hollywood Today Live). Amongst many other notable winners, Sidney Poitier was awarded the "Timeless Icon Award" (accepted by Samuel Jackson)
Make Fashion Industry History!
Submit Your Fashion Film for the
2017 CinéFashion Film Awards
October 8th, 2017 at the legendary El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood
- Each film must incorporate a fashion theme or showcase a major fashion element.
- Between 1 – 20 minutes in length.
- Your submission must be less than 30 minutes in length.
**Films longer than 30 minutes are eligible for special screenings and
- Both standard and high definition formats are accepted.
- You must own the copyrights to all material submitted.
- If applicable, you must have signed talent releases and relevant permissions for any music used in the film.
Preferred Technical Specifications:
- XDCam MXF OP1a
- Format: XDCam HD 50
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Use enable tracks
**If you are unable to deliver in the above specs, please contact us as we’d still love to find a way to showcase your work!
To submit, use the submission form below or mail us your submission(s) on a storage drive to the address below. **Please note that storage devices will not be returned.
Cinémoi – ATTN: CFFA Submissions
6380 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
There are NO SUBMISSION FEES and there is NO LIMIT to the number of films you can submit.
THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 15, 2017.
Along with the Film Itself, Please Also Provide:
- A brief biography of the person submitting (director, producer etc.)
- A short description of the film’s background: why, when, how, who, where.
- Complete list of the film’s credits.
Other Terms & Regulations
By submitting your film(s) to the CFFAs, you agree to the following:
- Clips or select footage of your film(s) will be available for use in the CFFAs promotional activities.
- Unless stated by a prior written agreement, accepted film(s) will be available for distribution through our networks, and any CinéFashion Film Awards associated, supported, and/or branded events globally.
- Films that have been released theatrically, broadcast on television, or screened at any number of film festivals within or outside their country of origin are eligible for submission to the CFFAs.
- Must not have an exclusivity agreement in place with another entity. In the instance where exclusivity exists only in specific countries or geographic regions, further discussion is required. This does not include "work-in-progress" screenings (in which an incomplete version of the film was previously screened).
Therefore, we give priority to films with attending directors. Kindly let us know|if you are planning on joining us.
- All submissions received are screened by the CFFAs team.
- If selected, films are officially nominated into any number of categories that apply and become a part of the final screening process at the CFFAs.
- The nominees in each category are screened and voted upon on by the hand-selected CFFAs International Jury to determine the winners.