Watch "Bello", winner of Best Directing of a Short Fashion Film and Outstanding Comedy Performance for the 2017 CinéFashion Film Awards.
Make Fashion Industry History!
Submit your fashion film
Film, fashion and international lifestyle channel, Cinémoi, is now accepting submissions for short fashion-related films of any genre, meaning the film must incorporate a fashion theme or showcase a major fashion element in design or costume. Our short content ranges from independent filmmakers to content from Vogue, Nike, Free People and Dolce & Gabbana. The Cinémoi team is looking for short films that push the artistic boundaries of fashion, humanity and storytelling. If selected, the films will receive free exposure and air on the channel and/or be nominated for the 2018 CinéFashion Film Awards. Please see the requirements for submissions. **If the application and release form are not completed in full, the film will not be reviewed.
- Each film must incorporate a fashion theme or showcase a major fashion element.
- Between 1 – 20 minutes in length.
- Your submission must be less than 30 minutes in length.
**Films longer than 30 minutes are eligible for special screenings and
- Both standard and high definition formats are accepted.
- You must own the copyrights to all material submitted.
- If applicable, you must have signed talent releases and relevant permissions for any music used in the film.
Preferred Technical Specifications:
- XDCam MXF OP1a
- Format: XDCam HD 50
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Use enable tracks
**If you are unable to deliver in the above specs, please contact us as we’d still love to find a way to showcase your work!
To submit, use the submission form below. Note: All submissions must be delivered online. Submissions need to include the full video file shared through Google Drive or WeTransfer (not a Youtube or Vimeo link).
There are NO SUBMISSION FEES and there is NO LIMIT to the number of films you can submit.
THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 1, 2018.
Along with the Film Itself, Please Also Provide:
- A brief biography of the person submitting (director, producer etc.)
- A short description of the film’s background: why, when, how, who, where.
- Complete list of the film’s credits.
Other Terms & Regulations
By submitting your film(s) to Cinémoi and the CFFAs, you agree to the following:
- Clips or select footage of your film(s) will be available for use for Cinemoi and the CFFAs promotional activities.
- Unless stated by a prior written agreement, accepted film(s) will be available for distribution through our networks, and any CinéFashion Film Awards associated, supported, and/or branded events globally.
- Films that have been released theatrically, broadcast on television, or screened at any number of film festivals within or outside their country of origin are eligible for submission to the CFFAs and Cinemoi channel.
- Must not have an exclusivity agreement in place with another entity. In the instance where exclusivity exists only in specific countries or geographic regions, further discussion is required. This does not include "work-in-progress" screenings (in which an incomplete version of the film was previously screened).
Therefore, we give priority to films with attending directors. Kindly let us know if you are planning on joining us.
- All submissions received are screened by the CFFAs team, both TV and the festival .
- If selected, films are officially nominated into any number of categories that apply and become a part of the final screening process at the CFFAs.
- The nominees in each category are screened and voted upon on by the hand-selected CFFAs International Jury to determine the winners.